Sunday, February 3, 2008

Two Funny Bunnies




Raleigh and Madeline have been a riot this weekend. Loads of personality and lots of laughs. I took them grocery shopping at Kohler's in Highland where it's always packed on a Saturday afternoon, and there are rarely any young children there. Raleigh and Madeline had the GIGGLES. REALLY bad. I was laughing so hard I was almost crying, and they were thoroughly entertaining. They started a game of "I ONE the trash can . . . I TWO the trash can . . . I THREE the trash can . . ." until somebody "EIGHT"/ATE the trash can. (Of course, it was always Madeline who ended up eating whatever it was. In fact, Madeline ended up eating a diaper, a toilet, a pear, a "1", lips, a leg, a cow, etc.) The funny thing was, all of these upper-middle class people shopping in Kohler's were laughing right along with them, because the store was so quiet from lack of children (besides ours) that everyone could hear their hilarious conversation and SUPER LOUD giggling. And the funny thing is, this joking went on and ON the entire time we were in the store, so we were going up and down the aisles with some of the same people passing us, laughing and shaking their heads. One lady came up and told me that they were "just hysterical." Really, they were!

In other cute kid news, after Pres. Hinckley's televised funeral was over, Raleigh went up to the TV, stretched her arms out really wide, gave it a hug, and said happily, "I LOVE YOU!" (to President Hinckley.) Very sweet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment