Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Quote from the Critter

In honor of Mother's Day, Dallas, being the gentlemanly chap that he is, fixed lunch and dinner for all of us girlies. During lunch, the smoke alarm only went off one time, but we did have to open some windows to air everything out. While he was fixing pancakes for dinner, Madeline was in the other room with me, saying her prayers. Hearing him say something about burning one of the pancakes, she added in her prayer, "Please help the food not to get burnt. But my dad accidentally burned it, but I don't care." We have been working on being more thoughtful in our prayers.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What a fun Mother's Day it sounds like Dallas gave all the girls, especially you, Dionne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't check your blog for a few days and look what I miss!!! Your girls are beautifull, it looks like you guys have had a lot going on. Life is good that way eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids say the cutest things. Cute little Madeline.

    P.S. I am the one that deleted my comment because I spelled something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, so cute! i love it. i'm glad dallas did a fun/memorable day for you...even if it included burnt pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm glad you had such a good mothers day! You deserve it! How are you guys??? We miss you in our ward. It's just not the same! :-) You baby girl is darling!

    ReplyDelete