Tuesday, August 26, 2008

R.I.P....

Our poor little computer died. That's why we haven't posted in a while. And that's why you don't see any pictures on this post. We have to somehow retrieve them off of the dead computer.

I just came upon the most hilarious blog; I have to recommend it to all of you: seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It's a satire about a Mormon Mom Blogger and it is a crack up! Check it out if you have the time. I know I sound like her half the time (the made-up character posing as a blogger), so I can tell you right now that I can laugh at myself. Leave a comment if you see it and love it!

Hopefully our computer woes will end soon and I can post some pictures of Choobers gigantic new teeth coming in. She will look like a little pumpkin head right in time for fall . . .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer. Lame. I can't wait until you have it up and running so I can see my cute girls again! Today I subbed in Nursery and it really made me miss my Sunbeam days with Raleigh and Madeline. Sigh. You have such a cute family.

    I am also addicted to seriouslysoblessed. I like reading the comments.

    ReplyDelete