Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who Wants to Be My Blogging Buddy?

So Lindsey sent me this funny comment about how she can't believe that she's not on my LIST OF FRIENDS . . . ooops.  So I may as well throw this out there: I know that there are some secret viewers of my blog that I don't know about (as well as friends who made comments and wanted me to add them, but they are far enough back on the postings that I haven't taken the time to find them.)  If I haven't added you, can you please make a comment on here?  (ie- Bryn, Laura, Angela, Delores, etc.)  I don't have your blog on here!  Plus, maybe you read my blog, and I don't know you . . . I'll still add you!  Unless you still enjoy spying on me . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dionne, I want to be on your friend list! But, I do not have a blog. . . Maybe someday. Anyway, I do not know how bogging works I am really hopeing this works I also hope this message does not become the first thing viewrs see when they open your blog :0 Anyway, I came across your blog a few day ago and was so excited to ready about you and your family. Your girls are so adorible! Are you stil in Utah?? I am here in South Jordan till Sunday. I would love to see you!! Call me 480-357-2668 or email me bmwinfield@msn.com your phone number and I will call you so you don't have to call long distance. Take care, Melanie Winfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dionne, I want to be on your friend list! But, I do not have a blog. . . Maybe someday. Anyway, I do not know how bogging works I am really hopeing you get this message. I also hope this message does not become the first thing viewrs see when they open your blog :0 Anyway, I came across your blog a few day ago and was so excited to ready about you and your family. Your girls are so adorible! Are you stil in Utah?? I am here in South Jordan till Sunday. I would love to see you!! Call me 480-357-2668 or email me bmwinfield@msn.com your phone number and I will call you so you don't have to call long distance. Take care, Melanie Winfield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dionne, I want to be your friend. Hope all is well with you! Our blog is www.daveandconnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete