Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Elementary School

Raleigh's Turkey

Raleigh's Second Grade Class

Sweet Raleigh Love

Raleigh's Turkey Story


Madeline with two of her good friends. Madeline dressed as a pilgrim for her part in her class play. It's the same dress I wore when I was younger.

I am thankful for the world. I am thankful for nice parents. I am going to my grandma's house and grandpa's house. -Madeline

"Mercy me!" (Madeline's line in the play.)

Madeline's Kindergarten Class


Madeline and her teacher, Mrs. Kim.






















5 comments:

  1. So precious! Madeline looks like you! They're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same dress you PEEEEED in at the Fox Theater!!!!! Am I right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Rikki. I will have to write that legendary story. It is timeless. Just like the dress . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raleigh has super good handwriting. Eww! Pee dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Raleigh has front teeth again! I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but wow! She looks a lot like you in that third picture down. Cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete