Monday, August 22, 2011

Choobies Gets the Giggles

We were at the table eating dinner, and I asked Raleigh how her Primary class went with her new teacher. She said, "Good - Barbara came in and talked about . . . ."

Choobies said, "Barbara?! Like Barbara-que sauce?!" in her luscious little lisp (lithp). Then she started laughing and laughing at herself, and we laughed with her at her clever little joke.

Then we took tons of pictures of our Choobie-Love making funny jokes and being oh-so-cute:









It didn't end with dinner. Afterwards, she kept on going:





Funny girl!

Here she is, cleaning the bathroom as a "consequence." She loved it so much, she was hoping to get in trouble so that she would have to do it again!




Love you, Choobies!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could give Kevin a "consequence" every once in a while... maybe my house would stay cleaner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! Maybe she can get in trouble at my house, I have two bathrooms she can clean as a "consequence". We love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete