Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miss Mid



 Madeline is a super-sweetheart, and she has loved-loved-loved her teacher this year for second grade, Mrs. Barksdale.   At the beginning of the year, all of the second-graders were asked to volunteer to move into a new class they were creating because all of the classes were too large.  Madeline liked her teacher, but she also wanted to volunteer.  After talking with her and each other about it, Dallas and I decided to let her make the choice, and we are so very glad that she did!  Mrs. Barksdale is fresh out of college, full of enthusiasm, and incredibly poised and pleasant.  We've been so pleased with Madeline's school year.

Here is a translation of her card:
"Mrs Barksdale, You are my most favorite teacher of all.  I hope you are going to be a third grade teacher.  My mom and dad also think you are the best teacher of mine!  I give you this jam I made in honor for you.  Love, Madeline Matthews"

Little heart-melter, Madeline!



2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! I am sure her teacher loves Madeline as much as Madeline loves her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that Madeline! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete