Monday, March 25, 2013

A Find

A few weeks ago while helping the girls clean out their room, I came across a mysterious piece of paper:


I was curious to know which one of our darling-dears would leave such a treasure on the bedroom floor!  

I mean, the room was a dump as it was before we cleaned it!  

No pun intended.

This person will remain unnamed, but I am aghast!  

No pun intended.

You think you are raising lovely girls, and then you run across this kind of crap.

No pun intended.

Really, when I saw this paper, I wanted to flush it down the toilet!

No pun intended.

But instead I turned the other cheek.

No pun intended.

Okay, I better end this post.  Tomorrow I will resume posts that are regular.

(No pun intended.) 




7 comments:

  1. And how late did you write this post... ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmm . . . . like 10:30 ish last night . . .

      Delete
  2. See you got a little bit of boy in those girls. Stuff like that is common place around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud! That is a great post! Did you ever find out the story behind the paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes . . . I know the story . . . but I am sworn to secrecy! You would be a little surprised . . .

      Delete
  4. Oh Dionnne, thanks for making me laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious. I've missed these stories!

    ReplyDelete