Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lammy Joins Us for Lunch

Raleigh takes such good care of her lamb. He even got to eat lunch with us. Today Raleigh asked, "Why are dinosaurs stinky?" And I asked, "Stinky?" Then she said, "Yeah. You said that dinosaurs stink." And then I said, "Extinct, Raleigh. Ex-TINCT." Which reminds me, today Madeline told me that I have a lot of molars. Molars? "Yeah, all over your tummy." WHAT? "Oh, MOLES. Yeah, moles." Now we know why our kids seem to be clueless sometimes when we talk to them. Because I have a lot of molars and dinosaurs are stinky.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Lammy has been a special part of the family for a long time. Does he eat lunch with you often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl its nikki, i found got your blog from david. Is that your lamb. the one that you brought to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dionne, I tried to email you and it wasn't going through. either I got it wrong or david did it was probably david lol!!! anyways can you send me your email address? tait_family@msn.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIKKEEKEE!! You found me! I'll email you, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post made me laugh out loud! you guys have the most adorable, spunky family. i hope my girl(s) are just as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dionne I have found you!!! Your girls are getting so big and Kensington is so cute!!! Abigail was looking at the pics with me and she said, "How come Madeline got so big?" My little measly blog is fryekids.blogspot.com (i think). i need some help though, i dont know how to do anything! Your blog is so funny, we were all laughing, the kids really enjoyed it. we have to keep in better touch! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMANDA!! I figured you didn't have a blog because of the dial-up thing. Now we'll keep in better touch. I've got family in town, so it might get off to a slow start. (Rikki's getting married on Friday.) We'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete