Sunday, October 19, 2008

American Girl Dolls for Sale

"Lesa" by Raleigh
"Lile" by Raleigh
"Little American Girl Dolls are made to be great fun, costing a lot of money, although they keep your child busy when you are working.  Find all about them online or call us at 181005598."  
-Raleigh
"Kmia" by Madeline

"Alaska" by Madeline

These American Girl Dolls are not the only things for sale.  Raleigh got some weird "candy brain" on Walk-to-School-Wednesday for walking to school, but she doesn't want it.  I asked her what she is going to do with it.  She's "going to sell it.  For four dollars.  Because why would I throw it away when somebody might want it?  And then I can get money from it."  So if you want to buy Raleigh's weird candy brain, I'll send it to you.  Really.  We still have it.  Although it looks more like an ear.  Not sure.

2 comments:

  1. You have got some real artistic talent there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh.. Raleigh and Madeline are getting so old! :) I love it! I'll buy one or two!

    ReplyDelete