Thursday, October 20, 2011

Greetings from the Great and Spacious Building

This past weekend, I spent some great girly time with my mom, our friend Lorna Boot, and our new friends Annette Stein, Kajha Perry, and Mallie Steele. We helped Annette rep her children's clothing lines at America's Mart Atlanta, and we made a little extra $$$ at the same time. We had a lot of fun! And we came home with some great goodies we bought at wholesale prices (and really tired feet). Can't wait 'til February, Annette!
We spent our days up there on the 13th floor.

My Mama and me

We're entering the building on the right . . .

. . . to 13 floors (of hundreds of shops on each floor) of wholesale heaven! (Or should I say hell?) I actually had my Junior Prom here.

Looking up at the elevator

Looking down on the runway




And here is where we perched for three days of busy busy busy! (I only came home with one migraine and two almost-migraines. It wasn't the work; it was the traffic.)
Twirls and Twigs is one of Annette's clothing lines. It won the Earnie Award this year for best girl's collection, which is like the Academy Award for children's clothing. The lady who designs this line uses recycled scraps from the women's fashion industry to make them. They're really unique and fun.

Here are some of my favorites:





I got to bring this one home.

The main line that I help Annette with is called Jelly the Pug. It's a really fun and successful girls dress line. I love all the dresses below (except for the red and pink ones).

We brought this dress home, and it is to-die-for on Miss Choobers!

I'd love to bring this one home after the Spring line is gone.

This line is called Baby Mish, and these are all super soft and sweet.



The three Lornas!

Fashion Show

Thanks, Annette! It was fun!

But I was really happy to come home to this . . .

and this . . .


Whew!

3 comments:

  1. That is a very great and spacious building. The clothes are cute, and it looks like you had a great time despite being so busy.

    Thanks for posting such cute pictures of your family! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can now picture what you were telling me on the phone awhile back. Cute girls dresses for sure! I forgot that we had prom there. I love your Mom's shirt- she looks so good! I forgot that you are all Lorna's. This is all random- so bye!

    ReplyDelete