Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Summer Catch-Up: Kenda's Birthday

Here are some great pictures of our first get-together at my parents' new place. We celebrated Kenda's birthday and got to see Nate while he was coming through town.

Nater Potater

Dad with the grandkids

I can never get enough of Dade's cuteness!

The girly cousins


Nate, thanks for giving me a big cheesy smile! I've missed it!

Happy Birthday to you, Kenda!

Pictures for Kenda from Raleigh and Madeline

We were so excited to give her the best cookbook: Our Best Bites. She was so excited to get it, too!

No evening is never complete without making my mom laugh so hard she cries. This time we were playing a made-up Mad Gab game that I created for Kenda because it's one of her favorite games. I can't remember what her phrase was, but it included the word "Whippy." Every time she got to that word, Mom started laughing so hard she was crying - it was hilarious. I think we should all email her/text her/facebook her at noon tomorrow and say "Whippy" and nothing else. Hopefully she won't start crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment