Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Raleigh


You know Raleigh.  She's always doing funny, off-the-wall things.  Whenever anything is amiss or out-of-place (or out-of-the-ordinary), I know who dunnit.

The Krogs.

Do you see that picture?  Emery wearing a sign that says, "I'm the Big Looser."  I guess Raleigh needs some spelling lessons because she meant to say loser.  I can't remember what this sign was for, but I'll post it when I find out.

The other day Raleigh wanted to help Kensington learn how to read since she knows all of her letter sounds and can put some of them together.  Raleigh wanted to make a list of words for her to try reading.  I suggested that she begin with the letter "A" and pick some really short words to start, like "at," "am," etc.  And Raleigh said, "Okay, so what you're saying is I shouldn't use any words like 'Abercrombie' or 'abolitionist'?"  That girl!


1 comment:

  1. Raleigh is one very smart cookie! I can't remember the last time I used the words "Abercrombie" or "abolitionist". I love her enthusiasm and imagination!

    ReplyDelete