Monday, October 8, 2012

Kensington's 5th Birthday

We celebrated Kensington's 5th birthday by swimming with my parents . . . wait.  Why do I not see Mom and Dad in the water??  Because it was freezing!
But the girls had fun.



Raleigh thought it was hilarious when Kensington got stuck in a couple of tubes.  It was hilarious.

Kisses.

We went back to the house for ice cream.  The house was still in renovation, and they've done an amazing job on it!

Choobers was happy.

For our celebration at our house, we had a "Princess Mermaid Party," and I forgot to take a picture of the fancy poster I made, but here is what Kensington did to decorate the cake mix.

A pretty necklace from Madeline!

Let's get a close-up.

Hugs.

A purse from Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Ray.  She said, "I am going to carry this around until I die."

And she pretty much has.  And she's still alive.

More fun stuff.


Birthday cake



Happy Birthday, Choobers!!

3 comments:

  1. I love what Kensington said about the purse! haha . . that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday, and a beautiful girl! I hope she is still using that purse when she turns 15! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete