Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Little Elves at Work

These are some pictures of our little Madeline and her BFF Jensen doing a little sewing together.  I drew simple shapes on pieces of paper, unthreaded the machine, and taught them how to use the presser foot, manual turny-thingy, and the reverse button.  This is how my mom taught me when I was young.  They used the low gear to prevent possible (probable) finger-injuries.  Madeline was thrilled to show off her new skills to whoever came to our door!  


I love the look of concentration on both of their faces!


Madeline is pretty much in love with Jensen, can you tell??





Cute kids.

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids! Jensen had so much fun and was very proud of his work. Thanks for teaching him the finer things in life! Oh, and we're okay with an arranged marriage. We can't let them know though!

    ReplyDelete