Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tyler-Boy


One of the funnest times I've had so far this year was spending a day with my BFF-LYLAS-friend "JT Tolsma" Saville!!  She was in town for her brother-in-law's wedding, so we got to spend some time together.  It was just like old times when I met her down at the Park 'n Ride and picked her up.  Only this time it wasn't on a golf cart or in the old Blue Beast (what was that car called, anyway??)  

I was sans-kiddos/spouse, and she was sans-husband, so we had a crazy good time!  "Crazy" because when the two of us are together, we get pretty crazy, and "good time" because it we got to hang out and do a bunch of nothing together!  

Here is the only video or picture I have of the whole event - it is her son Tyler "hiding" from us.  My favorite part (besides cute Tyler) is the look on the guy's face sitting behind Tyler.  Those are the kind of looks that Jenny and I have gotten our whole lives of knowing each other and being together.  Pretty classic.

1 comment:

  1. D.P. You crack me up-o! What a funny video- where did I get that laugh-o???? Cute video-o though!! Just wanted to say Hi-O!!

    ReplyDelete