Sunday, April 5, 2009

Look Who's in Town!

Blogging becomes difficult when we are in the middle of packing for a move AND my mom is in town!  But here are some pictures to prove both.  (Notice the lack of decor and stacked boxes in the background.)  Did I mention we are moving?

Yup.  Virginia Beach, here we come!  But first a vacation in Georgia.
We'll keep you posted.

Madeline and Grammy get the giggles.

Grammy and her adoring granddaughters.

The newest and sweetest grandbaby - The Calvinator with Grammy


Could life for a grandmother be any more special??


9 comments:

  1. Such a treat when Grandma comes! We will miss having you here, but Virginia beach sounds like fun. You will have a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't want to talk about it yet but I'm excited for your new adventure! I look forward to the updates on the blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your mom is in HEAVEN! We will sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great D.P.!! That's so nice to have Momma purdy there helping! Tell her hi for me! We'll be in GA next weekend: April 17-20, so I need your phone number again- I lost it already! Maybe we'll get to see each other!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dionne, this is so crazy but i found you through dallas's facebook page and had to say hello! It looks like we've just missed each other-- we recently moved back to Utah and you are on your way out!! Hope the transition goes well!! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo of your mom reading to the three girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant believe you guys are leaving the good ole' west. I hope you arent too stressed getting things together. Love that picture of your mom reading with the girls, always feels so great to be so close, and so clausterphobic at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well keep us posted, we heard Dallas is going for a teaching job right? it will be fun and exciting and you will be a little closer to your fam. we are excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIONNE!!!! Know that we are thinking about you and wish you a wonderful day! I hope the move is going well and you all are adjusting well. We love you.

    ReplyDelete