Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Madeline

These girls are getting bigger and smarter all of the time.  It's so sad.  I wish I could keep them cute and little forever.  Here's Madeline being the Pied Piper at the Lewises house.  Don't you like how "Lewises" looks so much better than "Lewis'"??  Grammar, grammar.  Punctuation.  Oh well.  I am a visual person.

I love how Juliette is looking up at Madeline here.  And Briant is just as happy as a lark behind her.
She led the kids in sliding down the stairs.  Choobs is that little blue bundle of love at the bottom.

There's that look again from Juliette.  Isn't she cute?  And this is a classic look from Madeline.

4 comments:

  1. Juliette was in heaven with your girls and Briant!!! So fun! So good to see you! :) Madeline is a born little leader as is Raleigh. And I am sure Choober's is just around the corner... she is a Matthews!
    Hope everything is going well for you all. You all are amazing, we love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so precioso. I love those pics of Raleigh and her allergy story. Cracked me up. And that first picture of her totally looks like a Jess face. She just looks so much like your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't move. I beg of you! I'm going to miss you guys so much. Maybe I could go with you and live on your couch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so what is going on?? you guys are moving?? please tell me your story or else i will have to hunt you down.

    ReplyDelete