Friday, May 1, 2009

Dear Baby Dade,

We are already having withdrawals from you!  We miss our little cousin/brother, the cutest boy you've ever seen this side of the Mississippi.  We hope you are feeling better soon.

We love your little run.

So glad you enjoyed my dessert!

Thanks for letting Madeline take the wheel.  Did you ever get a turn??  I hope so!

Priceless picture of you and Grandpa BoBo.

Madeline LOVED spending time with you at the "farm."  And Choobs wonders now, "Where's Baby Dade??"


Maybe your Mommy (that's for you, Kenda) and your Grammy will bring you up here to visit!  Who needs boys anyway? (that's for you, Mom)

We remember playing outside on the basketball court with you when we took this picture.  You were so nice to share the "cool bike" with Kensington.  You two sure formed a sweet little bond!  I think you knew each other before you knew each other.

Have your Daddy take you on a dirt bike ride for me.  Tell him to take you down the stairs when you can hang on tight enough!  I think you will love it!

Thanks for being my newest little friend.  We don't have too many boys around anymore, especially since we left all of our favorites in Utah.  (That would be Jensen, Noah, Briant, James, Will, Calvin, Nate, and Kevin.  And Grandpa Van.  And every other boy we love but cannot think of right now.)  

Choobers sure loves you.  You are a good three weeks older than her, so be a good example to her, okay?  You already are!


Bye, Dade!  We love you!  (And your Mama and Daddy.)

3 comments:

  1. That was the sweetest post EVER! I bet you just loved being "home". We miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Choobs is the spitting image of...me! hahaha How vain can I get? I miss you all SO SO SO much! I hope you're teaching Choobs to say Rikki still. Ooooooh I miss her so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that so made me cry! We miss y'all so much already! You know we will come out there and visit. Dade ask about the girls all the time! Dade wanted me to tell you that he was already riding down the stairs before us "Mommy's" ever tried it! We love y'all so much. See you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete