Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ugly Dance Party - Behind the Scenes

Looks like all of our fans are screaming for more!!

Did you LOVE the Ugly Dance Party?
Do you wonder how it all began?
Have you stayed up late just to watch the video one more time???

Check out these behind-the-scene videos from a night never to be forgotten!!
Jess has always had some pretty sweet ugly moves.



Here's some more.



This ugly move by Dionne is just so addicting.



Dallas has got some ooogly talent.

Maybe our inspiration began on our trip to Georgia. Or maybe it just runs in the family.

David Does Riverdance



Raleigh and Grandpa Bear (aka "Bo Bo") do their signature dance. (This dance is reserved for vacations only.)

3 comments:

  1. It is retarded how much I miss my Jessica. The sad thing is, you can tell he has rhythm and is probably a good dancer. David, on the other hand, is really trying and still looks like the bufoon I know and love.

    And Dionne- I don't think you could dance ugly if you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos! How about posting a quick video tour of your new place, or of the girls dancing, they would love to do a "show".

    We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "behind the scenes", Those were great. I don't think I have ever seen a Purdy do the Riverside. It is something I will never forget.

    Kaiya got a kick out of Rodge and and Raleigh. She misses them. Hope your all doing well.

    ReplyDelete