Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Happy Halloween (with sad pictures to show for it)

I spent hours and hours working on the girls' Halloween costumes, and these pictures are what we have to show for it.  sad  Something is obviously wrong with our camera.  And I couldn't get the pictures to upload to iPhoto to rotate them either.  Well, I've been wanting a new camera anyway.  sad sad  My mom made Madeline's cute Tinkerbell costume, and I made the wings (with a little help from Dallas), her slippers, wand, and ring.  (I will try to keep working with the pictures so you can see them better, k, Mom?)  I made Raleigh's complete costume, and Kensington's for that matter, and Rikki got Raleigh her cute witch's broom.
Dallas put together his own costume for our Ward party.  I'm not sure if he was a prince or a footman, but  I thought he sure looked good in my jacket!  (I was some kind of princess.) We had a ton of fun, and we're excited for all of the other holidays, too.  Can you tell I'm not in the mood to blog??  Sorry.  Just had to get these so-called pictures on here.
Our sweet puffy butterfly.  (In its second round of use- Madeline wore it when she was little.)
Tinkerbell and the Butterfly

Two Sweethearts

3 comments:

  1. I vote for a new camera and photo session! Or borrow a camera. :) If you don't want the snow in the picture, just take the pictures inside. :) Or wait a couple of days. The snow is bound to melt......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! I can feel your pain, Im about ready to throw our camera to the dogs. I want one of them fancy kind, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks! I know how it is without a camera. We have to borrow mom's all the time. What I can see of the pics they are so cute. The girls look adorable. Great job on the costumes.

    ReplyDelete