Monday, November 17, 2008

New Kids Concert Photos (Because I Know You're Dying to See Them)

Sweet little Downs Syndrome fans.  Melts your heart.
If I had traded places with Shayla, I would've been like five people away.  But alas, she didn't offer to trade with me.  So I was more like eight people away.  sniffle.  Joey McIntyre was my imaginary boyfriend in 5th grade.  (The one in front in all black.)
The one in the front right here was my cousin Jessi's boyfriend.  (Or was it Jon?  I can't remember.)  Wait, no.  Our boyfriends were actually the Osmond brothers, who we hooked up with at EFY when we were 14.  Was the New Kids infatuation before or after that???
This is how we felt about the first opening act.  Really lame cover band. 
Overall a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I was never a big fan when I was younger, but all of my friends were. Hope that you had a great time. I know a lot of people that are going to their concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHH! Crazy memories of YEARS ago! We did have a good time though, dancing on our chairs! Love the pics and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dionne- you look sooo pretty! I can't believe you went to the NKOB concert????!!!! I can't believe they are back- they're so old now- but I guess we are too :) ha ha!! Did they sing some of their classics? I think I liked Jonathan the best, but I never bought any of their stuff- not even one c.d. back in the day. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete