Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I feel so empowered!

I just hacked into Dionne's blog (okay, she gave me the username and password...) so I'm going to play a little guessing game for you all to guess who I am! Here are some little known facts about me:

1. When I was 14, my brother let me drive his rental car to a friend's house. (don't worry, I had him and another brother in the car, telling me how to drive...not that it makes it any better...)
2. When I was little, we had the missionaries over for dinner on my birthday, so they were there when I opened presents. I got this cool waxy stuff that you can make artwork out of, but before I could open it, one of the missionaries took it out of my hands and opened it and started playing with it! Shocking, I know!
3. I have a secret desire to become a potter. I love working with clay and I just loved my ceramics class in high school.
4. I used to work for used-car dealerships, taking pictures of cars and putting window stickers up with all the information about each car. My favorite place to do that was at the Jaguar and Mercedes dealerships in Salt Lake. Obviously.
5. I LOVE spaghetti.
6. When I was little, I had crazy crazy crazy hair.
7. Here's one that NO ONE KNOWS. When I was in 3rd grade, I had a crush on Benjamin Creighton. He was in a different class than me. In the mornings before school, we would sit in the commons area and have announcements and stuff. One day I decided to write him a little love note and put my phone number on it. I did, and took it to school. I had a bunch of kids pass the note along to him. Later on that day, my friend Ashley told me that Ben was going to be waiting outside by the bathrooms in 10 minutes and that he wanted to talk to me. I went out to the bathroom but he wasn't there! So I went inside the bathroom to avoid it all and I waited in there so long because I was so afraid, and when I came out, he wasn't there. Scarred me for life... Just kidding! But it's kind of an embarrassing story now...eeek.
8. My favorite color is yellow, my favorite movie is You've Got Mail, my favorite season is summer, my favorite candy is skittles and dark chocolate, my favorite band is Sigur Ros.

WHO AM I?

4 comments:

  1. Rikki, how could we not know it's YOU! Besides, it wasn't ceramics you loved it was MR. LITTLE!! BTW, Coach somebody from good 'ole SMHS was asking Andi...whatever happened to that Purdy girl! Love you TONS ghurlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I KNEW it was Rikki after Clue #2... I am proud of myself... and for some reason, this crush on Ben Creighton sounds familiar... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Rikki! I know because I am the felon from #1!!!

    ReplyDelete