Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Ahhh . . . Easter.

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.  FYI - I can't get my photos to crop - don't know why it's not working.  So enjoy these uneven/far-away pictures anyway.  I sure do!  

This Easter-Egg Wreath was made with love by Kensington in preschool.  And it was hung with love by Mom.  :)

The older girls (and our wonderful neighbor-friend, Priscilla) made a fabulous egg hunt for Emery.  They were dying for her to wake up from her nap.  I had to follow close behind with the camera to capture all of the cuteness.













And let's not forget what happened earlier that morning: 
We weren't sure if we'd be on the Saturday or Sunday hopping-schedule.  Luckily, he came on Saturday.  He always seems to do that . . . 







2 comments: