Friday, April 26, 2013

My Mom's Cooler Than Your Mom

I'm sorry for the mean-spirited, braggy-sounding title.

But it's true.

Just look at what my mom does at family Easter celebrations (and notice the awe and wonder in the eyes of Grammy's oldest granddaughter.)  Priceless.




And then watch how quickly this one jumps up to try:


Had to change into better shorts for the occasion:


Realized that handstands, not headstands, are actually her forte.


And then she had to throw in some more tricks of her own:


And then her littlest sister came to join in: 


Bravissimo!


Thanks for the great entertainment, Mom and Raleigh!

2 comments:

  1. Please tell your Mom that I am SO impressed!!! She is awesome! Let Raleigh know that I am super impressed by here talents too!

    Love,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete