Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Wake-Up Call This Morning

I feel this tapping on my arm, and Raleigh says, "I think Grammy and Grandpa Bear are REALLY getting ready to come right now.  See, the clock says, 'FIVE-FIVE-SIX!'"  Later, when I got up to go work out, I was putting on my sock when I felt a wad of something in the toe of my sock.  I was like, "What the . . . ?" and pulled out Madeline's pink butterfly underwear.  Those little practical jokesters!  They like to do things like that.  They often like to fold Dallas' shirts inside out or put the wrong socks together.  Here are the little goofsters themselves:


5 comments:

  1. Do you think that they got that from you? I remember us being little girls pulling funny things on our parents together....

    Your girls are getting more and more beautiful by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's better than finding a salamander with your bare toes. :)

    Your girls are just so darn frakin precious. I caught up on your stories and loved them all. I totally know what you mean about watching the kids' faces during things like fireworks. I LOVE thinking about the wonder I used to feel at those things as a kid and getting to relive it through their expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the cute pics and funny stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love reading about you and your girls! I so enjoy the posts you write....it makes me feel so apart of your lives right now. Love to you all and thanks Dionne for keeping us posted about your family!

    Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats funny...they. remind. me. of. someone....oh yeah you!!!

    ReplyDelete