Thursday, July 16, 2009

Remember This Little Baby Girl??


She just turned SEVEN!!  Details to come.  Too much partying=not much blogging.  But we'll have lots of pictures soon of our 4th of July bash, our Princess Ballerina Tea Party (which, incidentally, was not Raleigh's birthday party), and our Beautiful Butterfly Birthday (which WAS Miss Raleigh's party).  I know you can't wait!!  

In other great news: Madeline says, "I can't stop a have-it of picking my nose!  It's just a-hardest!"  And in another revelatory quandary: "Mom . . . why do we have bum cheeks?"

6 comments:

  1. This picture of Raleigh is GORGEOUS! Why have I never seen it??? Happy Birthday to YOU Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H A P P Y Birthday Raleigh! You are growing up so fast! You are so GREAT, we miss you so much! We can't wait until the next time we get to see you! Until then don't forget about us and keep being the sweet, kind, fun, & wonderful person you are! We love you!

    Love,

    Kyle & Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun the day that picture was taken. It was Christmas Eve 2005. It is hard to believe that was over 3 years ago.

    We love you all and miss you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute picture her! I can't wait to see all the pics! And I love the bum cheeks quote. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is killer! Tell her I said she hasn't aged one bit. It's kind of starting to dawn on me that our kids are the same age. Maybe that means I should have added a little Kensington to the mix. Oh well. I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Raleigh... Happy Birthday to you! We sure do miss you.

    I love the nose picking and bum cheeks comment!

    ReplyDelete