Friday, July 3, 2009

Today's Quotes

Madeline: "I like to walk better than run because it wore's out my energy to run."

Raleigh: "Can I have a hairy-less peach?"  
Dionne: "No, the nectarines are all gone."
Raleigh: "Well, then can I have a hairy peach?"

Tonight Madeline has been up with a fever of 101.  (I really hope our 4th of July plans stay intact!)  She was delirious for a few minutes after getting up, and then she decided that she needed to go to the bathroom.  Then she came out and started looking all over the place for her "polygramate soap"  so that she could wash her hands.  (Pomegranate soap)  What a gal!

4 comments:

  1. When the kids were little and had a high fever, we used to put them in a luke warm bath and then added ice cubes. They like to play with the ice cubes and it brought their fevers down.

    We hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the quotes and the beach pics. Such cute girls. I hope you guys are feeling better and you can have a good 4th. We've had little sore throats here for a few days, bummer to be sick in the summer. Happy 4th and feel better. Don't come tomorrow if you're sick. Seriously, we'll figure a way to wing it! Sorry I kept missing your calls yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. I think my favorite is that she refers to her soap by the name of it's scent! That's a woman right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Madeline. Hope she's doing well today. Those are some funny girls. They say the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete