Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Preview 2009

TRUNK OR TREAT!

The Matthews Family Good Witches
Bring you Happy Halloween Wishes!

Choobs is the White Witch.





Raleigh is the Candy Corn Witch.





Madeline is the Spider Witch.




Dionne is the Something-0r-Other Witch. (I tell Dallas, "You've gotta take me on a nice date so I can wear that ball gown sometime other than Halloween!!")


And Dallas is a wizard. Not a warlock, a wizard. Because that's what the girls want him to be. He's a good daddy.


The best part about Trunk-or-Treating was giving out the candy!! We built a semi-life-size spooky haunted house with windows and a door, and Madeline and Raleigh took turns passing out the candy. The little kids would come up to the door and knock, and a good little witch would open the door to hand them a treat. Here's Madeline:

Charlotte (Shawn and Ginny Butler's little girl, dressed up as a cafeteria lady), LOVED the house and knocked on the door 40-50 times.


Here are Choobs and Charlotte playing:


Now.

After all of the candy you eat this weekend,

don't forget to brush your teeth.


Just relax and brush, the way Choobs likes to do it.


8 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Holy moly, your girls are so cute. That little Choobs. I think she came from cute heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute costumes! Loved them! You all looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one amazing mom with your cute costumes - you all look awesome! (And Dallas DOES need to take you out in that dress!!) I have been thinking of you guys all weekend and of last halloween and how much we miss you guys! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so good. I hope all is well. I call but know one ever answers. Do you have caller I.D and you know it's me or something? Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting about your fun activities. Everyone looks so cute! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute family of witches! You always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dionne, you have so many creative juices every time you create something. Your amazing! It was fun seeing all the cute pics and catching up on what's going on in Georgia.

    Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love the costumes. I guess I should dress up sometime, can't remember the last time that I did.

    ReplyDelete