Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yesterday

The girls and I were on our way back from the playground to grab a quick drink at our place before going to run some errands. We have a garage at our apartment, so I pulled up and clicked our garage door opener so that I could run in and keep the girls in the car while I got:

1 ice water in a Hello Kitty water bottle,
1 ice water in an Alpine Elementary (sniffle) water bottle, and
1 ice water in an orange sippy cup. Respectively.

WELL, the garage would NOT OPEN! Sheesh. I had to get out and go around to open the front door. And now the KEY wasn't working! So annoying. We were thirsty. Good thing the office was open so that I could ask them to open our door. Or we could leave for a couple hours and come back when Dallas got home. But wait- where was our doormat?

I went back into the car, baffled.

Then after a few moments of inspiration, I backed the car out, and drove two complexes to the east, pulled into OUR driveway and got:

1 ice water in a Hello Kitty water bottle,
1 ice water in an Alpine Elementary (sniffle) water bottle, and
1 ice water in an orange sippy cup.

Respectively.

9 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens! I hope you are all doing well. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dionne!! You make me laugh!! Hope we can see you next week...bring me boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Dionne. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dionne! You made me laugh out loud! That was great! Thanks for the smile! That seriously is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! How are you doing? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How hilarious. Bart said he thinks that's something Dallas would do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So something I would do! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete