Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breakfast with a Marsupial

I have been trying to get this video to upload for weeks!  I think it is just precious, and it is finally here!  This is Kensington eating breakfast with her little marsupial.  I try to call it her "koala bear," but Raleigh informs me that "koalas are not bears, Mom; they are marsupials."  That's a great public education, I tell you!

After discussing thrift stores tonight, Madeline added some wisdom to our conversation: "A man's treasure is another man's not-treasure."  Thank you, Madeline!

We are not an interesting family these days.  I've had a couple of migraines this week.  American Idol was fun to watch- the SLC episode was funny to see- reminiscent of our EFY hookups (my cousin Jessi & I) with the Osmond boys when we were fourteen.  That was fun.  Great memories.  Taxes are done.  The girls and I went outside for like 10 minutes today and hung out on the freezing cold driveway.  I shoveled slush.  Raleigh was the first to go back inside.  Then Madeline.  Kensington was the only one who loved me and stayed outside the longest!  It's been boring, but I enjoy boring sometimes.  We ate a really good dinner: homemade sweet & savory chili with all the toppings.  (Please pass the fresh guacamole!)  And then we had a dance party in the girls' room to the Remember the Titans soundtrack.  We were all busting a move.  Even Kensington.  Should've taken a video.  Didn't.  I guess this is what I sound like when I ramble.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that video. Seriously, she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuteness. I loved the sound effects when Koala took a bite. And something in that bowl made her giggle! I want to see what it was!

    Your rambling is so entertaining to me. Does that make me pitiful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- can you please ship me some of that chili. i will get my own avocado. thanks. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite the hair do she has. She is such a cutie! It was cute how she was feeding her marsupial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with trina. after i saw this video, i asked dannii to put my hair up "just like kensington's" so it wouldn't get in my food at the dinner table. -jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so Sweet. I love her little giggle at the end.

    ReplyDelete