Friday, January 2, 2009

Mom, These are for You!

My mom made these gorgeous heirloom dresses and outfits for the girls this Christmas.  Aren't they adorable?  If you saw them up close, you could see all the detail and finishing she added.  I am in love with the dresses (and the girls who are wearing them!)  And, yes, they are FREEZING in this picture!  But we had to catch some good lighting!  (The indoor shots below just don't do the dresses any justice.)

Madeline is doing her typical "one foot placed lightly on the other" pose.  I don't know where she got that!
Sweet sweet Raleigh playing with some new toys in the windowsill.

Big sis and little sis.

8 comments:

  1. Those dresses are so adorable. Your mom is so talented and makes the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures!!! Your girls are so adorable and I just love the dresses. Looks like a merry Christmas, we miss you guys and need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dionne! They look so cute, but they look cute in just about anything! We miss you TONS! Can't wait to see you all again......

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Mom did an AWESOME job as always!! So cute! d.p.- I am coming to Utah tomorrow!!! I was hoping that I could see you sometime! We'll be staying in ben's parents house in Mapleton, UT. We're staying a week. (I'm staying longer, but going to Ogden to spend more time with my Mom). Anyway, I'll give you a call when we get there and see if you'll be around. I know with all that crazy Utah weather it might not work, but I hope it does! Oh, we're driving up to Idaho this weekend, so it would be either Thurs., Mon-Wed. that I would be available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those dresses. That lady has skills! They look so beautiful. Your girls are such little posers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait- did Raleigh get two dresses?! I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all got two outfits: one dress, and another outfit that has a tunic-length top and pantaloons. The bloomies are interchangeable with the dress or the shirt. Cute, huh? She's a little sewer!

    ReplyDelete