Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stink, Stank, STUNK!

I have a couple of reasons for the title.  (Do you know where it comes from, by the way?  There's a hint in the next sentence.  I love trivia.)  First of all, Little Miss Kensington Lou-Who has been getting in trouble with her "dudders" (colors) lately.  She wrote on the wall with crayon, and she has the strange habit of writing all over herself with pen or marker if she can get away by herself.  Then she'll come show me and say, "Yucky!" and then "WashCosh!" which means "washcloth."  Little stinker.

She had to clean up the walls by herself.  Notice Dallas's "serious face."

The OTHER stinky thing is quite literal.  I don't know what the deal is but she always poops at the library!  It doesn't matter what time of day it is, (and we go about twice a week.  Um, to the library that is), she always poops at the library!  It has been the last five times we've been because I've been counting.  At least she's consistent.  But I sure wish she would quit it because the family restroom where I have to change her is so stinkin' stinky.  The entire floor is usually wet.  That's all I will share here.  Last time I changed her behind a deserted bookshelf for goodness sake - I just couldn't go in there.  Today I just left her alone.  We waited til we got home, poor girl!  

Builds character.

For her, not me.

3 comments:

  1. When I did star school, there was a little boy that always pooped literally within seconds of being dropped off at my house. Made me mad.

    Hazel is 4 and still randomly colors on things....like a huge pen mark across my couch. I should take a picture of that and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute little thing could never do anything wrong!! I'll come clean up after her. I miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little, as soon as we would walk in the library doors, I would have to go to the bathroom. It was inevitable! It was so annoying because at that time they did not have a public restroom. Of course, they ended up letting me us their private bath since they feared an accident. There's just something about libraries!

    ReplyDelete